welcome to the LabPhon website
- The Association for Laboratory Phonology co-sponsors DINAFON 2014, to be held in São Paulo, 18-21 August 2014.
- The program for LabPhon 14 is now available. Note that satellite events include a pre-conference colloquium presented by distinguished Honorary Member Anne Cutler, on Thursday July 24, 2014, the day before the main conference starts.
- The Association for Laboratory Phonology sponsors a satellite workshop on Gestural Coordination Within and Between Speakers in First Language Phonological Acquisition to be held on Monday, July 28, the day after LabPhon14.
- Language Science Press launches a new series of Studies in Laboratory Phonology.
- The Association for Laboratory Phonology sponsors the 10th International Seminar on Speech Production, to be held in Cologne, 5-8 May 2014.
See the full list of past sponsored events on our events page. See more lab phon related news at the Association's pages on FB and Google+. Follow us on twitter. Join the laboratory phonology community on Google+ to post observations and queries about methods, new findings, resources, etc.
The Association for Laboratory Phonology is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the association is to promote the scientific study of all aspects of the phonetics and phonology of spoken and signed languages through scholarly exchange across disciplines. The association is an international body open to scholars world-wide, and is committed to the advancement and diffusion of knowledge on the phonetics and phonology of all human languages.