About LabPhon Membership
If you are not already a member of the Association for Laboratory Phonology join here.
Membership in the Association for Laboratory Phonology confers a number of benefits and services, including the following.
- Conference subsidies: LabPhon members are eligible for the reduced member rates for LabPhon conference registration.
- Executive Committee: LabPhon members are eligible to stand for election to the Executive Committee, to nominate other members for election, and to vote in elections.
- Member database: LabPhon members have access to the Association's database of members.
All rates are in US dollars.
- Full Membership is $125 for two years
- Student Membership is $50 for two years
Join the Association for Laboratory Phonology by e-mail. - Download (right click and Save As), fill in and e-mail this form to the Association Administrator (email@example.com).
From 2016, memberships are valid for two years from the date on which membership dues are paid. When your membership approaches expiry you will receive an email to your registered email address with instructions on how to renew.