About LabPhon Membership
If you are not already a member of the Association for Laboratory Phonology join here.
Membership in the Association for Laboratory Phonology confers a number of benefits and services, including the following.
- Journal subscription: LabPhon membership includes a subscription (print and online) to the association journal Laboratory Phonology. Individual journal subscription is currently available exclusively through LabPhon membership. Information about institutional subscriptions is available from the publisher's website.
- Conference subsidies: LabPhon members are eligible for the reduced member rates for LabPhon conference registration.
- Executive Committee: LabPhon members are eligible to stand for election to the Executive Committee, to nominate other members for election, and to vote in elections.
- Member database: LabPhon members have access to the Association's database of members.
All rates are in US dollars.
- Full Membership is $125 per year
- Student Membership is $80 per year
- Multiyear - 12 years is $1500
Join the Association for Laboratory Phonology by mail. - Download (right click and Save As), print and mail this form.
Memberships are valid for the calendar year in which membership dues are paid. Because of the publication schedule for Laboratory Phonology, members who join after September 30 will have their membership applied to the following calendar year. In order to ensure uninterrupted receipt of the journal, all members will be encouraged to renew before April 30 of each calendar year. You will receive an email to your registered email address with instructions on how to renew.